Read the Funtoo Newsletter: Summer 2023 ×

Welcome to the new forums!

• Funtoo Linux BDFL

Hey all, welcome to the new forums! Our old forum software has been upgraded to the latest version and I'm going to be working hard to help make this a really great resource for everyone.

Our "Funtoo Universe" section is set up in a traditional forum style, and "Help Central" is now in a Q&A-style mode. Let me know how you like the Q&A style mode. Both sets of forums allow you to tag posts as being answered and we have the ability to flag the best answer.

• Funtoo Linux BDFL

I just fixed login-related issues. Funtoo users who had not used the forums before were unable to log in.

I've also fixed the password reset link to go to our official password reset page, as well as the create account link. So logins should be working well.

One note is that if you were are user of the old forums, and you changed your 'displayname' to show something other than your username, then your forums account username will be your displayname. You can alternatively try logging in with your email as your username instead.

Everyone else should be good to go using their funtoo username (and password, of course) to log in here.

• drobbins unpinned and pinned this topic
  • drobbins unpinned this topic