Read the Funtoo Newsletter: Summer 2023 ×

Thanks Daniel !!!!! (And all the collaborators of the project Funtoo)

Dearest Daniel, well .... my friend Riccardo Messana and I are convinced that you were a big indeed great to want to engage with determination the project Funtoo !!!!

We think that Gentoo is a derivative of Funtoo .... and not vice versa.

Do you really value you so much for your work and your genius .........

You are invincible !!!!!!!!! Thank Heart throughout the work you do for this meta-distribution and to keep "alive" this "community".

With great esteem.

Alessandro & Riccardo. :)

Thanks, a good way to promote our work: organize a workshop or a talk at your local LUG. You could be surprised of the interest. Here in Quebec city some friends did that but over several weeks and with an announced step-by-step agenda. More than 20 people attended the training session and this is how they made the Quebec city Gentoo/Funtoo community to be "on the map". 

Thanks, a good way to promote our work: organize a workshop or a talk at your local LUG. You could be surprised of the interest. Here in Quebec city some friends did that but over several weeks and with an announced step-by-step agenda. More than 20 people attended the training session and this is how they made the Quebec city Gentoo/Funtoo community to be "on the map". 

I'm very happy for your words.

I always try to do, "stalking" about Funtoo.
But it seems that many have "fear" to venture into this "world".
I have compiled Funtoo via ssh to some people; and a pair quickly became fans of this wonderful Sistoma Operative ...... indeed is more than an "Operating System".

I in my facbeook I said many times: "anyone who wishes to follow it step by step to make him understand everything regarding the installation of the base system."

I am not an expert, and I have to ask and learn so much more.
But the approach of Acted is perfect in my opinion.

Why .... is too eclectic and ingenious.

Now I will call my friend Messana ..... I want to write his thoughts on this meta-distribution Fun-tastic: P

Hello and thanks !!!!!!!

[ot]  I'm just an herbalist with a passion for computer science ....... and even part of its "Canadian Maple Syrup" :) :) :)

Thanks yout my Heart......
Sandro :)

Danger I used the google translator does not know enough English-American ...;-)
Good morning everyone, I confirm that the real gentoo is the one maintained and developed by Daniel and his collaborators, could not be otherwise. Daniel thank you for the effort you are doing to make available to all this beautiful operating system. I am proof that your work is fine ..;-) I often try to make it clear to Ceriani that despite being a fantastic distribution Funtoo has an installation system that is not within the reach of all but it is said that in the future things change. How were created profiles in the future could come out a faster way to install this gemstone. I thank you for introducing me Ceriani in funtoo and all of you for the work you are doing. Funtoo is my favorite distribution, and every time I try the other not as thrilled with the rest funtoo. Lately I tried linux mint cinammon 17.1 and these days funtoo cinammon will install in its place. Thank you, thank you for all your work, you are fantastic.
Deklan you are also a great person, so many good things. ;-)

Danger I used the google translator does not know enough English-American ...;-)
Good morning everyone, I confirm that the real gentoo is the one maintained and developed by Daniel and his collaborators, could not be otherwise. Daniel thank you for the effort you are doing to make available to all this beautiful operating system. I am proof that your work is fine ..;-) I often try to make it clear to Ceriani that despite being a fantastic distribution Funtoo has an installation system that is not within the reach of all but it is said that in the future things change. How were created profiles in the future could come out a faster way to install this gemstone. I thank you for introducing me Ceriani in funtoo and all of you for the work you are doing. Funtoo is my favorite distribution, and every time I try the other not as thrilled with the rest funtoo. Lately I tried linux mint cinammon 17.1 and these days funtoo cinammon will install in its place. Thank you, thank you for all your work, you are fantastic.
Deklan you are also a great person, so many good things. ;-)

Great morphmex; I think to express its gratitude to be an incentive to develop a project or another.

I prefer to be a bit 'more "conservative" on certain aspects.

Well but if there are more choices then .... better.

Hello to All Dear Funtoo users :)

(Fun-too .... Fan(tastic)-too => too fantastic: P: P: P: P: P)

Thanks to All.

With estimate.

Sandro.