Hi Palica, Got new clue and am sure we are close to the solution now. On the SDDM login page I noticed down on the left corner the session switcher: clicking on it was selected "X" session, I switched to "Plasma" session and it started but coming out the following message:
  All shell packages missing. This is an installation issue, please contact your distribution Clicking "Ok" on the message black screen comes out. =================================================================================================================== EDIT - April, 7,2018 ================== Ok Palica, I have been looking around wishing to find a solution without disturbing you, got it! - We can mark the thread as SOLVED now :) I got graphical access doing the following steps: (I don't know if without intention skipped some steps during installation time. Please, can you tell me if everything is fine here or needing to check for unnecessary packages or any kind of mistake I did ? - Apparently, the System works smootly now) 1 - # emerge -a kde-plasma/plasma-desktop    - # etc-update on the requested file 1a - # emerge -a dev-libs/sni-qt 1b - # emerge -a dev-libs/libappindicator:2 1c - # emerge -a dev-libs/libappindicator:3 2 - # emerge -a kde-plasma/plasma-meta 2a - # emerge -a sys-devel/gdb 2b - # emerge -a x11-themes/oxygen-gtk =============================================================================== At this point I have only one problem to solve yet, this one: Message for package media-sound/pulseaudio-11.1: - A preallocated buffer-size of 2048 (kb) or higher is recommended for the hd-audio driver! CONFIG_SND_HDA_PREALLOC_SIZE=54 Already you told me that I have to upgrade to debian-sources-4.14.12 those seem to have it set by default to 2048. Please, can tell me the steps to do that? - Including what I have to do to remove the old kernel and if needing extra steps due the installed Nvidia drivers. Thank you Best Regards