I'm installing Funtoo on my laptop, but I'm facing a strange error during the emerge of networkmanager:
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... (cached) yes
./configure: line 3103: syntax error near unexpected token `0.9.9'
./configure: line 3103: `GOBJECT_INTROSPECTION_CHECK(0.9.9)'
* Messages for package sys-power/upower-20140423:
* ERROR: sys-power/upower-20140423 failed (prepare phase):
* (no error message)
* Call stack:
* ebuild.sh, line 93: Called src_prepare
* environment, line 2768: Called die
* The specific snippet of code:
* ./autogen.sh || die;
* If you need support, post the output of `emerge --info '=sys-power/upower-20140423'`,
* the complete build log and the output of `emerge -pqv '=sys-power/upower-20140423'`.
* The complete build log is located at '/var/tmp/portage/sys-power/upower-20140423/temp/build.log'.
* The ebuild environment file is located at '/var/tmp/portage/sys-power/upower-20140423/temp/environment'.
* Working directory: '/var/tmp/portage/sys-power/upower-20140423/work/upower-20140423'
* S: '/var/tmp/portage/sys-power/upower-20140423/work/upower-20140423'
Introspection USE flag is disabled:
[ebuild N ] sys-power/upower-20140423 USE="deprecated -introspection -ios"
but the configure script seem to look for this GOBJECT_INTROSPECTION_CHECK function :wacko:
I've already tried adding the USE flag "deprecated" to the /etc/portage/package.use (as suggested here http://forums.funtoo.org/index.php?/topic/120-upower-wants-an-xml-parser/)