Have put off all the latest changes ,
Calculating dependencies... done!
!!! The ebuild selected to satisfy "dev-python/appi:0/0.1[python_targets_python3_4(-)?,python_targets_python3_5(-)?,python_targets_python3_6(-)?,-python_single_target_jython2_7(-),-python_single_target_pypy(-),-python_single_target_pypy3(-),-python_single_target_python2_7(-),python_single_target_python3_4(+)?,python_single_target_python3_5(+)?,python_single_target_python3_6(+)?]" has unmet requirements.
- dev-python/appi-0.1.2::python-kit USE="" PYTHON_TARGETS="-python3_4 -python3_5 -python3_6"
The following REQUIRED_USE flag constraints are unsatisfied:
any-of ( python_targets_python3_4 python_targets_python3_5 python_targets_python3_6 )
(dependency required by "app-admin/ego-2.0.9::core-kit" [ebuild])
(dependency required by "ego" [argument])
lex meta-repo # ego sync
Ego module sync does not exist.
emerge -1 --nodeps ego
* ego-2.0.9.tar.gz SHA256 SHA512 WHIRLPOOL size ;-) ... [ ok ]
* No Python implementation selected for the build. Please set
* the PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET variable in your make.conf to one
* of the following values:
* python3_4 python3_5 python3_6
seems to indicate I need to add python target in make.conf
but also seems to contradict this
as usual I seem to be missing something here:)